Дата публикации:

Dating apps for 17 and up

00d9bc8f

Купить или узнать подробнее

Earlier this week, a concerned blogger raised the alarm about a troubling statistic: It seems a surprising number of users on the popular dating app Tinder are under the age of Tinder co-founder Justin Mateen disclosed this stat in February during a conversation with The Guardian about the app’s changing demographics. In her post for YourTango. I imagine that if you were a pedophile, Tinder would be your dream come true,” said the blog post.

Rosette Pambakian, a spokeswoman for Tinder, told The Huffington Post that adults and minors cannot interact on the app. That means that users cannot send messages to other users without mutual consent.

The World’s #1 Hottest Teen App with Millions of Teens! Meet teens near you with Teen Dating , the swiping app for teens ages Teen Dating is the perfect.

Jenna created a Tinder profile when she was This was common practice at the New Jersey high school where she was a senior and her best way into a swipe-right culture that promised access to intimacy and acceptance. Jenna was a teenager. She had never been kissed. This was a no-brainer. So… my friends had boyfriends. I mean, no one at my school seems like worth it. Jenna joined Tinder in , shortly after the company announced that the platform would be excluding the to year-olds it had previously welcomed.

Do you want to find a sex partner? It is easy. Click here NOW, registration is completely free!

For many, it had become a place to find random hookups and validation.

Купить или узнать подробнее